Recently, after watching a documentary on women empowerment, I began to to question myself? What a woman can not do? One woman is equal to a troop of soldiers on a battlefield herself, ready to face any war coming on her way. Great stories in history reminds us of the names of Khajija ra, mother of Musa, Fatima, mother Teresa, Laxmi Bhai etc. These are not just stories; these are upon real characteristics. A woman is once daddy’s little girl, same girl in few years, holds high courage, at times to difficult to even imagine. Women are mother symbolizing love and compassionate, yet they can be harsh and aggressive. Women are just like water; they can take shape anywhere according to need. They can stay calm, also can bring storms. Every single woman is born with power within themselves to achieve and do anything they wish. [image: Nataliia Vzyshnevska / Alamy Stock Vector ]
First of all, I welcome you to my blog. It is my first blogging site. Little afraid also excited. I am Muntafia Islam. Sometimes go by Moon. It's short yet sweet. Also have to admit it's one and only. I am student at Centennial College, currently pursuing a degree in Public Relations Management. In my current program I am learning so much, not just on PR perspective, also on design aspect, writing foundations, project managements, event management, and yes financial view as well. I like to paint, not very good but pleasant, love playing with colours. As each colours tells it's own stories. I also like to take long walk in the nature, and watching the sky. Big fan of the famous show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Love watching Disney movies Looking forward to the future days. Happily living life as the waves may come small or big.
Social Media, as we live in world full of social media, what comes in our mind when we think about social media? Facebook, twitters, Instagram, Wiki, YouTube, Digg, LinkedIn and many many yet to discover. Why do we use social media? Usually for better Communication, get insight on a topic (reviews and feedback), issue, product or services, promotional purposes, effective interactions, larger social network, swap opinion, largest number of audience, easily accessible etc. The invention of social media is for sure an revolution. It has given many voices and freedom. We commonly use social media to connect and send messages around the globe. As It is a tool of interaction at the same time its the reason of isolation. With the current situation of COVID-19 pandemic the use of social media rapidly. Since, most users are spending more time indoor, at home or in a small gathering. The main medium of communication has become social media. Many are opening new channels ...
Comments
Post a Comment